You can open a ticket with just a couple of easy steps. You do NOT need to create an account or login to the Support Desk portal to open a ticket unless:
1. You want to copy others on the ticket creation.
2. You want to communicate about sensitive information such as CC numbers or ACH routing numbers outside of email systems.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Step 1: From the Bridge portal, click on the Help button.
- Step 2: Within the Support Desk, click on Open A New Ticket.
- Step 3: Fill out the form and press Submit.
Step 1: From the Bridge portal, click on the Help button.
Step 2: Within the Support Desk, click on Open A New Ticket.
Step 3: Fill out the form and press Submit.
An automatic email with your ticket number and a link to view your ticket in the portal will be sent to you.
There is no need to create a Support Desk account or login in unless you wish to view or make comments on the ticket or CC others on the ticket creation.
Your Customer Engagement Specialist will contact you with an update, via email, shortly after you open the ticket.